Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday.

I spoke with Mom this evening. She said Dad is continuing to feel better, like he has the past few days. He is still struggling with the bloating, but said overall he is doing better. They went to the ice cream social last night and said it was nice to see people from church that they hadn't seen in awhile. Getting out was good, but Dad gets quickly worn out.
She said they didn't do much today, but when I called to check in on them Dad was out firing up the grill for Mom. She told me they may go to church in the morning if Dad feels up to it.
So more positive news from the Ranch. Praise God for continuing to get us all through this, and praise God for all of you who have prayed us through this.
In Him, JJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sitting on the 3oth floor of a hotel overlooking Niagra Falls. It is so beautiful! How do people NOT believe in our creator?!! Jan, you are so good with verses...I was trying to come up with a really great one to put on a poster with Niagra Falls. I have a picture of the Falls with an amazing rainbow running straight into the falls. If you think of one while you are doing your bible study sometime I would love it!!
I'm so thankful Mike had another good day!
Praying in Niagra!!
Brenda