Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday night

I am back up here tonight. And I'm blogging from my phone, so this is going to be extremely short to save my thumbs :)
Dad has been pretty tired today, and was too tired to participate in his therapy. He did get some speech therapy this morning, but then was pretty worn out the rest of the day.
He actually fell yesterday, trying to get out of bed and go to be bathroom by himself when no one was in the room. This was very upsetting to us, as well as the nurses, so they moved him to a more secure hall in the hospital, that has a little more precautions set up to keep this from happening again.
I was so glad to see that Blessing was going to be our nurse for the night. She has such kind words of wisdom and encouragement. She really is a blessing.
Pray for renewed strength and power for Dad tomorrow.
Thank u and goodnight,
JJ

No comments: