Friday, January 13, 2012

Quick update from Thursday

I am sorry I didn't get this done last night.  Dad is continuing with his therapy, and was able to walk with assistance by the therapists on Wednesday and Thursday.  We were all excited for this.


Thursday, he was very tired, and his headache seemed to be increasing in pain and lasting during much more of the day than it has in the days before.  This pain in his head and also his right upper back (probably muscular from his strain to raise his left arm) is causing more exhaustion as well as making it more difficult to participate in his therapy.  


So quickly, I wanted to ask for prayer for his headache, for his pain in his upper right back, and for his oxygen levels to increase.  Continue also to pray for power and strength for him to be able to participate and improve with his therapy.


Thank you again,
JJ

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lifting him up in prayer as well as your family.
Jim Pelletier

Anonymous said...

Thank you , as always JJ for specific prayer request. Consider it done from our family, even Mark And Ty. Cindy

Cody Savell said...

Definitely praying for him!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. Continuing to pray for all of you. Love you all, Bubba and Linda Lou

Judy said...

Love you all so much! Praying continuously...for growing faith, hope, strength, vision, healing, intentional encounters and purpose...thanking God for your faithfulness and testimony to all around you.

"Thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

“Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are saved and among those who are perishing." 2 Corinthians 2:14-15

“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” John 16:33