Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve

Just a quick post to let everyone know. Last night, around 9:15, Dad had a stroke.  His entire left side, as of 3 this morning, is limp, and he has no feeling.  He was able to lift his arm, and leg a few times, after we had been at the hospital for a few hours, but then unable to, after a few more hours past.  He is very exhausted and will be having an MRI this morning for the Dr.s to gather more information.


Mom is doing well. I will try to let everyone know something later on today or this evening.


Thank you for praying,
JJ

3 comments:

Donnave said...

You know that all the Bell High friends are praying with you! The word has been passed and we all know that God is in control.
Praying for His peace and Love over every circumstance.

Jimmie Clay Moser said...

Mike will not remember this but one Christmas season when I was especially challenged there was a knock at my door. When I opened the door there stood a group of carrolers singing to me and in that group what Mike Janszen. Mike was a year ahead of me at Bell High School and I was so uplifted to see him after many years. He brought Jesus to my door he and all of his singers and it meant so much to me on that very special evening. God has given Mike many messages to carry for him, most mor important than the one he brought to me that evening. Please tell him that I always remember that, every Christmas season, seeing him at my door when I needed God most. I pray for Mike and all of his family and I konw that God has Mike is part of God's plan.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know, J.J. We are so sorry to hear this. Know that we are praying for all of you. We are asking the Lord to hold Mike in His healing and powerful hands, to nourish his spirit and soul and comfort him with His Presence....May you all feel the prayers of many lifting up your needs & requests to Jesus Christ our strong defender.

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2
Love,
Don & Sandy