Saturday, November 15, 2008

A special day.







Today Dad and Mom had a reunion with many of the old Mid Cities P.T. Clinic staff. What a great time of fellowship they had and how special it was for Dad to get to see so many of his old staff. Many funny and sentimental stories were shared and everyone had a wonderful time. At times there was not a dry eye in the room, and Dad felt so much love from his Mid-Cities family. Here are some great pictures from the day. Thanks for keeping up with us.



In Him, JJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike & Jan I want to thank you for having us in your home. I truly enjoyed it so very much. I hope we can do this again. I do love you all so very much. Please take care. Love Linda Jordan

Anonymous said...

What a great reunion! I grew to love a lot of those people when I broke my leg...except when they were "forcing" it to bend!
I hope Mike had a wonderful birthday! We are so grateful he is healing.
Love you guys...
Brenda