Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year

Dad, Mom, and Me. I am never in the picture because I am always taking it!
Dad working on Ruth's (my 10 year old) puzzle she got for Christmas. He couldn't put it down!


Believe it or not, but that is Dad in the Santa suit!!


God bless you all this new year. We look forward to all that God has in store for our family. We are thankful to have Dad this year, and are hopeful that this year will bring improvement to Dad's physical and emotional health. We are praying for weight gain, and for energy. We thank you all for your continued support, your prayers, all your cards and letters you have sent to Mom and Dad, and for your faithfulness to all of us. God bless you all this year.



In Him, JJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janszen family!! I'm praying a verry great year for you all. I'm praying for weight gain, feeling really good, and healing. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did. Steve and I actually got snowed in up above the ski area in Durango!! It was beyond beautiful! We were snowed in for 3 days. They literally had to snow plow us out on the third day! My nephen had to snow shoe about a mile to the main road to be picked up for work. No cars, no phones, no internet.....verrry nice :) Love you guys. Brenda