Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lost some more weight.

Please pray, Dad has lost about 3 more pounds, and is now under 150. We are discouraged for him, and don't really know what the answer is. He is needing to get dialated again, and also we think we may need to have a GI doctor check out his digestive system to make sure that there is not anything else going on to cause him to not gain weight, and to also have these digestive issues. He knows he needs to gain weight to gain back his strength, to build up his stamina, to help fight infection, etc., but it is just trying to figure out how to do that. Thanks for praying, thanks for loving our family, we love all of you.
In Him, JJ

2 comments:

B7 said...

Praying for you all today!! Trusting God alongside you that He will give you direction and the doctor's wisdom to know how to help him gain weight.

As I have walked through these early days with 4 little kids in our home - there are so many days where I feel so little energy to do anything. I'm learning to claim God's truth out loud in these moments and know that when I am weak He is so very very strong. I can't even begin to fathom what you all have walked through over the last year. I could only guess that there are so many discouraging days for each of you. As I was praying this week - I found II Cor. 9:8 to be so encouraging that God is so able!!! I am praying today that our able God will flood your hearts with His peace and encouragement!!

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work." II Cor. 9:8

I love you Janszen family -- so much!! I am so thankful to have each one of you in my life. Thank you for the incredible testimony of faith you have been for all of us!!

Kristin said...

Janszen family,
You continue to be in our prayers often. Love you guys & care so much. We're praying!! Love what Amanda said and we echo her verse and pray that over you.