Sunday, May 15, 2011

No Treatment Recommended

Thank you for praying.  After a scan, and several Dr. appointments, no treatment is recommended at this time.  


Thank you for praying for clarity for Mom and Dad.  They were relieved that all the Dr.s seemed to be in agreement, that for now, they would have Dad just wait, instead of launching into another round of Chemo or Radiation.  There are no other places with masses visible at this time.  Hopefully never!!


He will have another pet scan in 3 months, so that they can keep an eye on things.


Thank you again for your prayer and support.


We will let you know, if things change, or after we have this next pet scan in a few months.


Praise be the God, in all things,
JJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update JJ!
That is awesome news and we are so blessed to serve an amazing GOD that loves and takes care of us.
Mike in a hospital bed one week and a couple of weeks later in a tux at his son's wedding! Incredible turn of events.

John 1:16 From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.

Your sister in Christ,
Deanne Brown Harvey

Jan McNeill said...

What wonderful news!!! Thank you for keeping us informed.

Mike, my prayers and thoughts continue to be with you. I have thought of you as God has placed one of my favorite Bible verses on my heart this week...."You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent..O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever." (Psalm 30:11-12
God bless you!
Jan McNeill