Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another month down.

I can't believe it has been a month since I last blogged. Dad is doing the same, no changes. He started choking quit abit again, so he went in for another dilation. This does seem to help and the Dr. has him scheduled for another one in a few weeks. In the mean time, no more weight loss or gain. Just staying the same. He is trying to enjoy life, but sometimes finds he is restricted. We were all able to be together at Easter, so that is a blessing. Every day we are able to be together is a blessing. Thank you for continuing to check in on Dad. Your friendship is precious to us.
JJ Ford

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J.J. Thanks for the recent update. Tell Mike that I would be glad do donate 15lbs if I could. Please give your folks my best regards.
JIm Pelletier

Anonymous said...

J.J.
Thanks for the update. We check daily for the updates. No news can be considered good news. Our Sunday School class has Mike on our prayer list as well as your mom. Tell them we love you all and are praying for them. May God richly bless you. I too have about 50 pounds I would love to give Mike.
Gary, Lennie, & Hattie

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike, after you take 15 lbs. from Jim, I can donate 15 lbs. also. Mike I talked to Suzette, remember we called her Susie. She told me to tell you Hi and thinking of you and family. Take care and tell Jan I just had a big cup of Sonic Ice, and it was so goooooood. Love you all. Linda Jordan